Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
At UK Visa Xpats we understand the importance of making the right decision for your business. That's why we have specialist UK Immigration Lawyers waiting to help you with the complex rules and regulations of the Sponsorship Licence application process.
Applying for a Sponsorship Licence for your business will allow you to legally employ foreign nationals in order to accommodate for additional business that requires a skilled worker.
Our team of Sponsorship Licence Lawyers will prepare your application for you, on a fixed fee basis, saving your business valuable time and money. All Sponsorship Licence applications are unique, which is why our service is unique and tailored for the convenience of your business.
Hard Facts – Visa refusals have risen by some 18%. That’s one application in six. It is vital an application meets all the requirements needed by the Home Office or it will be refused. Do you know what they are?
If you are not sure about how you should complete your UK Sponsorship Licence application, then why risk getting it wrong? Our experienced network of immigration experts can make the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful self-application.
Our network of lawyers offers expert help with your UK Sponsorship Licence Application. We help thousands of applicants like you, every year.
Our service is unique and totally tailored to you. Our lawyers will be your personal lawyers. From your first telephone call you will be given a clear and honest assessment of your case.
Call now on 0203 105 8094, we are waiting to help you.
- A detailed review of your circumstances to establish if you qualify.
- Answers to any questions you may have regarding your application.
- Ensuring the information needed to support your application is correct.
- Completion of your application form.
- Submission of your application on your behalf.
- Direct access to leading Immigration Specialists
- Free Assessment of your case
- Face to face consultation available
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fresh and Innovation Approach
How to Apply
It’s simple. Complete the on-screen UK Visa Assessment form, answering the simple questions and then press submit message. We will then look at your details and call you back to discuss your options.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 105 8094, speak to a legal administrator who will take a few basic details before referring your case to an immigration specialist from our network.
All communication is 100% confidential and secure.
- UK Visa Xpats are market leaders in the UK Immigration industry. We achieve excellent results far above the industry standard. Our procedures are fast and efficient, resulting in moving your immigration case towards a successful resolution.
- At UK Visa Xpats we aim for the highest standards. We do not charge any form of document opening fee or up front administration charge.
How our networks of Lawyers compares:
|UK Visa Xpats||Home Office|
|Practical assistance with your Sponsorship Licence Application.||No – You are provided with a set of guidance notes only.|
|Working towards a successful outcome||No – The Home Office first looks for reasons to refuse.|
|Free case assessment||No – There will be no initial review of your circumstances before sending an application|
It is important that you check if you meet the requirements for your UK Sponsorship Licence. Once you have done this, whether you meet the requirements or not, contact us so our immigration experts can look into your individual matter. No immigration matter is straight forward. You might have options that you are not aware of. So call or contact us to discuss them. We are waiting to help you.
A UK Investor Visa allows foreign born nationals living outside the UK, the opportunity to come to the UK for the purpose of investing at least £2million allowing individuals to remain on a long term basis.
Eligibility Requirements are:
- Be a genuine organisation or sole trader
- Be operating legally in the United Kingdom
- Are no threat to UK immigration control
- Are able to be a responsible sponsor
- Meet general requirements
Now that you have read the requirements, let us help you with your application.
Simply call us on 0203 105 8094 and our assessment team will ask you for some basic details and pass these on to one of our exclusive network of immigration specialists.
Or, fill in our easy on-screen assessment form and one of our immigration specialists will call you.